How to register an account
Personal Account Registration
Customers will have to login/register an account on the SF International Online Order website to start a shipment order online. There are two ways to register : Website and Mobile App.
- SF International Online Order website:
- Step 1: For United States customers, please go to https://usshipweb.sf-express.com/; For Canada customers, please go to https://cashipweb.sf-express.com/
- Step 2: Click “Sign up” on the upper-right corner.
- Step 4: After clicking "Register", pop-up message shows saying that the registration completed, please go to your mailbox to activate your account.
- Step 5: Find the activation e-mail from SF International in your mailbox, click the “Click here” link in the e-mail to activate your account. If you cannot receive the activation e-mail, please contact our Customer Service Hotline.
- Step 6: After clicking the activation link, you will be redirected to the FirstMile webpage. You may log into FirstMile directly and start shipping with SF International!
2. SF International Mobile App (US only):
- Scan the below QR code, or search "SF International" in App Store to download our app.
- Please check the app instructions here: SF International App launched in US (sf-international.com)
Enterprise Account Registration
1. Please contact our local customer service or sales representative to create your company profile in IUOP system. For US customers, please contact us at 855-901-1133；For Canada customers, please contact us at 647-924-2668.
2. We will assign a sales representitive to assist you with registration on our online booking system International Unified Order Platform (hereinafter referred as “IUOP” ).